Thursday, May 21, 2009

DJ Wreck - Let's have it pt 1

"I apologize. Oh yeah, and uh, can I have your autograph for me and my grandma?" That's how I'm livin': all surprise mode. Don't even sleep, try not to keep your eyes closed." - Craig G

Yo peep this I got another shit load of Dj Wreck joints and guess what they are double cassettes as well, I told you when Slay raised the bar every body had to up their game!! Again Wreck dropped exclusives but always repped the upcoming Phily artist much like Cosmic Kev since it was a rarity that you were heard outside of Philly besides the usual suspects!! I think the audio quality is good on this one although they came from the same source as the last Armands records but if not I got more so check it out!!

Let's Have it pt 1

No comments:

Post a Comment