Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cosmic Strictly Skillz Kev - The Best of Beenie






Yo I came to bang yall with some more Philly joints! Bang Bang Sigel street gang!! Let me tell you this I honestly did not like Beenie when he first dropped, allright I hated on the brother! it wasn't until the Jada battle that I actually gave him credit not saying that he won because they both held theirs if I was a referee in the fight I would've called it a draw!! For a Philly artist like myself he had skillz for real but what seperated him was the fact that for many years Philly rappers were mediocre or trying to model New york rappers!! EST from 3 Times Dope was probably the best with his own style and now years later here was Beenie. I only wish he had've chilled on the gun play and put in work 4 real he was monster at one point. Well enough of the talking because that's set for a later date what I need you to do is check it how my man Cosmic Strictly skillz puts it on for the earlier Beenie Sigel!! Most of yall might remember this it was real popular on the streets but for yall that don't well !!!

8 comments:

  1. Agreed Olskool. I really did not like Sigel at all at first. That battle put him into being respectable to me and I don't know why I only heard one diss from each rapper. Was there more? Either way I'll check out what I missed because I honestly I was hating fo sho. Thanks for the drop as always brotha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there were several verses thrown back and forth!! There was several mixtapes at the type dedicated to both to the battle let's pull up an old Kay Slay Funk Flex, or PCutta Star Wars joint and we should have it!!!I'm a check sometime this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Beans tape. One Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i have been trying to find a way to contact you for a while....so lets see if you actually read these things... first off... your collection is the sickest... 2nd i NEED to know do you have any old dj mike nice tapes??? he is a providence r.i. dj and made the illest mixtapes i have ever heard to this day... he has tapes named chronic blends ,smoked out blends, and then he did some time and got out and called himself dj big lig.he is the best. i have been looking for his tapes for sooo long. please respond. james from prov. city

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up Bern I wish I could help man but I never heard of those guys, but now that you speak of them I'm desperate to hear one of their mixtapes as well. Have you done any web searching for them? Sounds like some real rare stuff!! Thank you for your comments believe me I appreciate it, I hope I am able to continue posting and being appreciated!!!Thanks

    ReplyDelete