Friday, March 27, 2009

DJ King Flow - The Mixtape Prince

Side A :
01. Intro
02. Mobb Deep - Temperature's Rising (Remix)
03. Random - One
04. Noreaga - Cocaine Cowboys
05. Saigon - Trans-Atlantic Slave Deal
06. Ghostface Killah & Novel - The Message
07. Butta Verses - Change The World
08. Prodigy - Bang On Em (Prod Alchemist)
09. AZ & Papoose - Knowledge Is Freedom
10. Method Man & Redman - A-Yo
11. Joell Ortiz - Covering The Classics
12. K.Sparks - Everybody Has A Series

Side B :01. Intro
02. K.Sparks - Sunday Drive 2
03. Rap-P - Thug Music
04. Cormega - Freestyle
05. Dave Barz & G-Nice - Air Em Out
06. Ill Mentality - Lovin U 4 Dayz
07. Mr.Cheeks & MOP - The Hussle
08. A Tribe Called Quest - On & On (Remix)
09. Ruste Juxx & Sean Price - Air We On The Air
10. Lil Dap - Deep Meditation (Prod Alchemist)
11. Slaughterhouse - Flight Club
12. Jadakiss & Styles P - Shoot Outs
13. Cardio - Hustle Hard Freestyle (Prod Alchemist)

Now for my real old headz I know you're like what the! But let me say this, since this site has been going down this young DJ has been puttin in work of his own and paying homage to the old school. He has asked me on several occasions to post his stuff and I just haven't gotten around to it so I got a moment to post his most recent material and because he has this unique brand of combining the old with the new and introducing us to well known artist with new hip hop we've been missing, I have enjoyed the mixes I have heard of DJ King Flow but let you tell it without further to do check him out!!

DJ KIng Flow the Mixtape Prince


1 comment: