Monday, September 7, 2009

DJ Kay Slay & Dazon - Streetsweepers pt 6 Don't Force my hand


Yo Holla at your boy on this one!! Yall must've forgot this was a hot ass series of Kay Slay when the heat was on 4 real!! He was pumping them out almost weekly!! Sorry this is the best I can do with the cover since it was a pretty messed up copy from the jump but I played this one a lot oh yes indeedy!! I was feeling the whole gangster/bully concept that he was on and their was tons of music to support it at the time!! Peace to DJ Manifest and Mike from keeping hip hop alive I hoppe every one has a safe and joyous labor day!!!

3 comments:

  1. i think the link of this one is not Streetsweeper pt.6 but Original Gangsters pt.6 (with three cds set) thanks to upload the Streetsweeper tape, big thanks in advance & also wanted to show you love for all your good work, peace !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don thank you I fixed the link yesterday so it's good now if you downloaded it before yesterday it is the Original Gangster's pt 6. Glad to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem sir ! btw big thanks for keeping the hard work up on your blogspot, you did a really nice job ! but i'll be honest with you, i'm a big Kay Slay old mixtapes fan, so it's hard to disappoint me lol just wanted to you show some love & propz sir, really nice blog right here ! peace & see you for more

    ReplyDelete