Sunday, April 12, 2009

New York City For His Name Sake - Gospel Mixtape



Now before yall get all excited thinking they getting jiggy with it that's not the case this is an awesome mixtape of some of the hottest Gospel songs of early 2000 by a lot of great Gospel artist including yours truly Kirk Franklin!! You may be saying what's up with this Ol Skool? Well it's Easter yall and I figured I'd contribute something well after all the head bangers I play in my car every now and then I need to give praise!! If you are not Christian I understand one love anyway to whomever your higher power may be but this day is celebrated by Christians and here's something for you to treasure!! This joint has me ready to suit up on any day!!! So to my Christian Brethren Happy Easter and enjoy!!!


Download



No comments:

Post a Comment